In this video, the G2 command does not get executed properly which is obvious by the DH not moving foward towards the mandrel holders at the ends.
In this video, a similar problem is encountered. This time at the right end with the G3 command, although this time the DH moves towards the mandrel holder but gets stuck.
Things we have tested to try to eliminate the problem without any success:
- Different winding patterens angles and all the other parameters you can change in the designer.
- Different filament width and thickness
- Running the designer software on different PCs although they are all running windows 11.
- Running the software as an administrator and trying with windows xp, 7 compatibility modes.
- Switched the DHL and DHR motor.
- Used another USB-hub with dedicated powersupply.
- Turned off all power saving mode options on the laptops.
Is there a fix to this issue?